Edson Tiger is a risk management, training and capacity building company operating in both the commercial and public sectors. We provide defence, security and intelligence advice, together with training and protective services which are specifically designed to meet our clients' needs - particularly those operating in challenging and high threat environments. We offer particular expertise in the areas of counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency and counter-piracy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Capacity building within the Defence and Security sectors
- Risk Management and Protective Services for clients operating in complex environments
- Maritime Security and Counter Privacy advice and provision
- Training and Development services for the Security sector and personnel operating in complex environments
WHY EDSON TIGER?
We offer our clients the full range of security and intelligence solutions drawing on our collective experience gained from serving at senior levels in the Royal Marines and the Intelligence and Security Agencies. In addition to our own in-house expertise, we are able to draw on a wide range of specialist skills and knowledge through our trusted partner organisations and associates, each of whom represents the best in their specialist field.
We deliver capacity building services to public and private organisations which equip their people and develop their systems to meet present and future defence and security challenges. We work in support of national security agencies in the UK and overseas as well as for private organisations. Our work may involve enhancing an existing organisation's capability, delivering security sector reform, or creating a new 'fit for purpose' organisation.
Capacity Building services we can provide:
- Intelligence collection - human intelligence, physical surveillance and covert entry/ search
- Intelligence assessment and exploitation at the tactical and strategic (national agency) levels
- Counter-Piracy tactical capability
- Light and Special Forces military capability and training, including amphibious units
Our experience of delivering projects globally:
- Intelligence and special operations capability for the Afghan Security Forces
- An enhanced counter-piracy capability for the Royal Navy
- A national counter-terrorist agency for a central Asian government
- Intelligence capability for the NATO mission command in Afghanistan
- A Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC) structure for an African country
- A national crisis management capability
Edson Tiger's risk management services help clients identify, monitor, assess and mitigate risks to their organisations and their people. Our services are particularly valuable to those operating in the international arena who face a complex range of national and transnational threats, ranging from petty crime to political instability and international terrorism.
What we can provide:
- Physical protection of infrastructure, assets and people
- Safeguarding business processes and reputations
- Close protection measures
- Employee training and awareness programmes
- The design and implementation of critical incident and contingency plans
- The establishment of high level liaison relationships with host governments
We have solid global experience and are well versed in managing risk within complex and high threat environments including the provision of advice and assistance to major international companies in the energy, finance and travel sectors.
Edson Tiger Ltd provides a comprehensive and assured security service to the maritime industry. Comprising risk management, planning, route advisory, live intelligence reporting and active/passive protection, Edson Tiger provides all that a company requires to ensure that their platforms, cargoes and personnel are protected from today's threats. All this is delivered in a professional, discreet and timely manner.
What we provide:
- Maritime security advisory services in high risk environments.
- Threat analysis, route planning and risk reduction.
- Intelligence updates on general security environment and specific route and port areas.
- Protective security measures.
o Passive vessel hardening including provision of anti-boarding, anti-access and citadel capabilities together with low risk routing techniques and convoy procedures.
o Active provision of security teams armed or unarmed. All of our personnel have the highest industry qualifications and are background checked. Close Protection services for VIP parties afloat and ashore are also available.
- Standard Operating Procedures for pre, during and post incident, including post incident consequence management.
- Crew training including Piracy Awareness and Intelligent Travel Courses.
Training and Development
At the organisational level we offer a range of risk management and security related training and development services including bespoke programmes. As training professionals, we can provide training needs analysis; course design and delivery; and training evaluation expertise. We are also specialists in simulation, role play and scenario training.
What we can provide:
- Specialist training in the security, intelligence and military fields eg: reconnaissance, surveillance, HumInt
- Training for personnel and employees operating in high threat and complex environments
- Professional training for those working in the private security sector on land and sea
- The Intelligent Travel Programme (pre-travel personal protection training)
- Leadership, command and team training focussed on strategic planning and the management of risk.
Edson Tiger Training Ltd
At the individual level, Edson Tiger Training Ltd operates as a separate and dedicated training provider delivering security related training packages for individuals rather than corporate customers. These include personal protection training packages and professional courses for those employed in or seeking employment in the security sector. For further information visit www.edsontigertraining.com
Prior to and since forming Edson Tiger the 3 principals have had experience of delivering complex projects worldwide including:
- Intelligence and special operations capability for the Afghan Security Forces.
- An enhanced counter-piracy capability for the Royal Navy.
- A national counter-terrorist agency for a central Asian government.
- Intelligence capability for the NATO mission command in Afghanistan.
- A Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC) structure for an African country.
- A national crisis management capability for a Middle Eastern country.
Security and Risk Management Services:
- The development of the security plan for a major UK Government nuclear installation and the management of the security provision.
- Development of a risk management process to monitor the UK's amphibious capability.
Training and Development:
- The design and delivery of complex training modules for senior commanders and staffs of British operational military Headquarters.
- Delivery of the same product to an overseas military force over a period of 10 years.
- Delivery of SIA approved Security Operator training in UK for employment worldwide.